Bring rustic charm and traditional Brazilian design into your home with this unique handwoven cotton blanket.
Handmade by Brazilian artisans in a design that has been passed down from generation to generation.
Use the blanket as a bedspread to decorate your bedroom nicely and in a unique way, as a throw to use in the sofa, in a chair or anywhere else in your home.
Mineiro Blanket Sertão is handwoven in mostly raw cotton with the traditional pattern woven in an earthy brown color, which reminds of us the color of the soil in the area called Sertão in the state of Bahia, Brazil.
- Handwoven in Brazil by passionate artisans
- 100% cotton
- Made in mostly raw untreated cotton with a black pattern
- Due to the handmade nature of the textile, the blanket can vary a bit in design and size
- Comes in three sizes: King Size: 240x270 cm, Queen size: 220x250 cm, single size: 160x230
- Can be washed on low temperature (max 30 degrees celsius)
- Shrinking will occur after the first wash
- Air dry only
When buying one of our textiles, not only will you receive a unique and beautiful design for your home, you are also supporting the work of small, local artisans to whom this design is a proud family tradition.
Will be shipped from our address in Lynæs, Denmark within 1-3 days.