Bring rustic charm and traditional Brazilian design into your home with this unique handwoven cotton blanket.
Handmade by Brazilian artisans in a design that has been passed down from generation to generation.
Use the blanket as a bedspread to decorate your bedroom nicely and in a unique way, as a throw to use in the sofa, in a chair or anywhere else in your home.
- Handwoven in Brazil by passionate artisans
- 100% cotton
- Made in mostly raw untreated cotton with a black pattern
- Due to the handmade nature of the textile, the blanket can vary a bit in design and size
- Comes in three sizes: King Size: 240x270 cm, Queen size: 220x250 cm, single size: 160x230
- Can be washed on low temperature (max 30 degrees celsius)
- Shrinking will occur after the first wash
- Air dry only
When buying one of our textiles, not only will you receive a unique and beautiful design for your home, you are also supporting the work of small, local artisans to whom this design is a proud family tradition.
Will be shipped from our address in Lynæs, Denmark within 1-3 days.