Our Terra Blanket Pantanal has been very popular and is now sold out from our storage and only available by preorder. We produce a small amount of blankets and pillows to make sure that we only produce what someone will use.
So we hope that you will be patient with us, and that this will not keep you from ordering your favourite blanket :)
Preorder now with delivery in March 2021.
'Terra' means "Earth" in Brazilian Portuguese, and the idea behind the Terra Collection is to care for the earth.
Brazil is a fascinating country with a completely unique nature.
We love its amazing rainforests, wild tropical wetlands and breathtaking coastal areas, and we want to help, where we can, in order to preserve them.
When you buy one of the textiles from our 'Terra Collection', 5% of the profit goes to one of the projects we have chosen to support.
We are in the process of making an agreement with an NGO, that works to save and preserve the jaguar and its habitat in the Brazilian wetland, Pantanal.
Bring rustic charm and traditional Brazilian design into your home with this beautiful handwoven cotton blanket.
Use the blanket as a bedspread to decorate your bedroom nicely and in a unique way, as a throw to use in the sofa, in a chair or anywhere else in your home.
- Handwoven in Brazil by passionate artisans
- 100% cotton
- Made in mostly raw untreated cotton with a black pattern
- Due to the handmade nature of the textile, the blanket can vary a bit in design and size
- Comes in three sizes: King Size: 240x270 cm, Queen size: 220x250 cm, single size: 160x230
- Can be washed on low temperature (max 30 degrees celsius)
- Shrinking will occur after the first wash
- Air dry only
When buying one of our textiles, not only will you receive a unique and beautiful design for your home, you are also supporting the work of small, local artisans to whom this design is a proud family tradition.