'Terra' means "Earth" in Brazilian Portuguese, and the idea behind the Terra Collection is to care for the earth.
Brazil is a fascinating country with a completely unique nature.
We love its amazing rainforests, wild tropical wetlands and breathtaking coastal areas, and we want to help, where we can, in order to preserve them.
When you buy one of the textiles from our 'Terra Collection', 5% of the profit go to one of the projects we have chosen to support.
We are in the process of making an agreement with an NGO, that works to save and preserve the marine wildlife in the northeastern part of Brazil.
Bring beautiful Brazilian design into your home with this handwoven pillow. The design is another traditional design from the same artisans that make our Mineiro textiles.
The pillow ads a unique and beautiful design to your bedroom, the sofa, the chair, the kids room, guest room or in the livingroom.
- Handwoven in Brazil by passionate artisans
- 100% cotton
- Made in mostly raw untreated cotton with a black pattern
- Due to the handmade nature of the textile, the blanket can vary a bit in design and size
- The pillow measures 50x70 cm
- The pillow has a nice and soft insert cushion from Danish Fossflakes
- Can be washed on low temperature (max 30 degrees celsius)
- Shrinking will occur after the first wash
- Air dry only
When buying one of our textiles, not only will you receive a unique and beautiful design for your home, you are also supporting the work of small, local artisans to whom this design is a proud family tradition.
Will be shipped from our address in Lynæs, Denmark within 1-3 days.